- Your log in credentials were sent to you via email.
- To log in, enter your Username and Password on the right-hand sidebar.
- Once you log in to the site, click your name on the right-hand sidebar; this will take you to your personal page, profile, settings, etc. To change your password from the default, click “Settings” and then enter a new password. Please do not forget to change your password.
Posting in the Forums
The forums will serve a central role both as we prepare for the workshop and as we develop and refine perspectives that emerge from our discussions. In the context of the former, each participant will contribute four posts to the forums in advance of the workshop as described in the agenda. The posts will then provide the basis for discussion during the workshop.
- To create an initial post or to respond to a post on the “Discussion Forums” page, find the forum for the corresponding play you wish to discuss. Within each forum, we have created a few topics already. You may create your own topics if you wish.
- If you are the first to reply to a topic, select “reply” on the right-hand side of the topic.
- If you are not the first responder, select “reply” on the right-hand side of the first responder’s post.
Summer Seminar 2016
General Discussion Forum for Summer Seminar 2016
- No Topics
- Summer Seminar 2016